Member Support and Administration Manager
Full Time – Boulder/Denver, Colorado
March 3, 2020
eGo CarShare is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Member Support & Administration Manager to join our small nonprofit team. This position will primarily work from our office in Boulder, CO and or at our shared office space in Downtown Denver. This is a full-time position. Hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, with some flexibility.
This position is the hub of our operations and represents the “face and voice” of our organization to the majority of our 3,000+ members across Boulder County and Denver. As such this is a key position in our organization and requires outstanding customer service skills, as well as a very wide range of operational knowledge and competency, while being able to work mostly independently. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable with, and will enjoy, troubleshooting timely operational issues with members as he/she is with doing more routine duties such as processing applications and responding to a wide array of e-mail inquiries. This is typically a very dynamic job which requires the ability to quickly prioritize and shift focus as needed. Attention to detail, ability to manage Members (customers) and follow-up is essential.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Member Support – includes providing outstanding support to our members, answering our main phone line, processing new member applications, responding to general e-mail inquiries, troubleshooting operational and reservation issues with members, educating members about our policies and fees, member account maintenance, etc.
- Billing & General Administration – includes daily carshare billing activities, preparing and e-mailing out monthly member statements, answering members’ questions via phone and e-mail, fleet admin support, assisting with member accounts receivable/payable, etc.
Additional duties may include:
- After Hours Member Support – option for on-call shifts in evenings and weekends (additional compensation)
- Fleet Assistance – help with fleet duties as needed – including assisting with filing insurance claims, scheduling maintenance appointments, helping with basic maintenance needs on-site (moving a car to a different parking space, jumping a car, etc.)
- Various Education and Member Outreach tasks
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned and needed
- Mission driven alignment regarding sustainability and social equity in the local community
- Minimum of three years of office administration experience, or two years at management level
- Minimum of two years of customer service or operational management experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (particularly Word and Excel), Gmail and Google docs; eagerness to learn new software applications
- Enjoy working in a small, dynamic, often fast-paced, office environment with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working independently the majority of the time; very self-directed
- Ability to multi-task, handle and prioritize multiple requests and deadlines in a calm and focused manner; comfortable with task deferment as needed to accommodate changing work demands throughout the day
- Keen attention to detail and follow-through without losing sight of the big picture
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; enjoys looking for ways to improve systems and workflow
- Strong aptitude and comfort with troubleshooting general vehicle operational details
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional maturity in interacting with carshare members, co-workers, Board members, and vendors
- Proactive and self-motivated, but also an excellent team player – always willing to help out with any task at hand with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated initiative and reliability
- Good sense of humor
- Incorporates sustainability practices into daily lifestyle
- Experience working at a small nonprofit organization or similar office environment
- Knowledge of carsharing industry and Transportation Demand Management (TDM) practices or other related industry
- Passionate about eGo CarShare’s mission to provide and promote alternatives to individual car ownership.
- Avid bike or transit commuter, working knowledge of public transit system in both Boulder and Denver; you do NOT need to own a car
- Intermediate+ conversational proficiency in Spanish
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (Required)
- Excel: 2 years (Preferred)
- Office: 2 years (Required)
- Clean Driving Record: 3 years (Required)
Necessary Special Requirements:
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting Salary: $33,000-$36,000 depending on experience; additional compensation available for on-call shifts (optional)
- Free eGo CarShare membership and discounted usage fees
- RTD Eco Pass (transit pass)
- Health & wellness add-on 90 probation period
- Paid vacation, sick time, holidays
- Employer matched retirement plan
- $250/year for professional development
- Casual and relaxed work environment
- Meaningful and rewarding work – leave work each day knowing you have made a difference in our community
eGo CarShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or anything else.
The position is open until filled. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. To apply send cover letter and resume to [email protected] and include both the job title and your full name in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
eGo CarShare is a Colorado-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization serving the Denver-Boulder metro area. Our local, sustainable, and innovative carshare org is committed to serving and improving our community and the environment. Our mission is to provide and promote alternatives to individual car ownership, thereby reducing the social, economic and environmental impacts of motor vehicle use. Every car in our fleet replaces 9-13 privately owned vehicles. In 2014, eGo CarShare was recognized by Colorado Biz with the Inaugural Green Colorado Award. Visit our website at carshare.org for more information.