Members will be charged a Late Fee of $1 per minute. Be sure to call us if you are unable to return the vehicle on time. If you displace another member you will incur an additional fine.
Call Member Support at 303-720-1185 (x3) if
- You get into an accident
- The car is not there or the parking space is taken.
- You get a flat tire, car won’t start or is not drivable
- You are unable to access the car with your key fob
We DO NOT consider it an emergency if you are running late and would like to extend (or shorten) your booking and you are not able to do so on your own. You are expected to manage your reservation time if your plans change, prior to returning a vehicle late.
If Member Support (ext. 3) is called outside of business hours (Mon-Fri. 9am-5pm) for a non-urgent matter, you will incur a $25 charge.
Leave a Voicemail (x2) if
- You have a billing issue or question.
- You want to report the car is dirty, let us know that someone left something in the car, or you want to say thank you to Colorado CarShare!
- You can also view our Member Handbook for answers to frequently asked questions.