- HOW IT WORKS
- CARS & LOCATIONS
- RATES & PLANS
- JOIN NOW
- GET INVOLVED
Home › What is CarSharing?
What is CarSharing?
eGo CarShare is about you AND your community.
eGo CarShare provides access to a network of energy-efficient vehicles throughout Denver and Boulder, allowing members to pay per trip without the commitment of owning a car. Vehicles are conveniently stationed, often near transit and bicycle facilities and are accessible to members with valid reservations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s a pay as you drive system that makes sense and saves cents!
eGo CarShare has a variety of new, fuel-efficient vehicles stationed in convenient locations throughout the Denver-Boulder area.
Use your personal key fob to access the cars and return them to the same location when you’re done.
We’ll bill you only for what you use. GAS and insurance are always included and we have a variety of rate plans to choose from.
No car payments, no car insurance, no maintenance, no registration, no headaches. WE take care of all that. All YOU have to do is reserve and drive.
eGo CarShare could be a great match for you if ANY of the following apply to you:
- You don't own a car, but occasionally have the need for one.
- You do own a car, but occasionally your household need another one.
- You need a pick-up truck every now and then.
- You can get to work by carpooling, public transit, motorcycle, biking or walking.
- Any of the vehicles your household owns are driven less than 10,000 miles per year.
- You're committed to reducing your environmental footprint.
- You're good at managing your time.
- You're looking for ways to significantly reduce your household expenditures.
Note, eGo CarShare is NOT for you if:
- You have less than 2 years licensed driving experience.
- Your mom would frown at your driving record.
- You don't like adhering to a schedule - ever.
- You don't like cleaning up after yourself.
Meet some or our Members to see what kind of eGo Trips they take.