We hope no one gets hurt! But in the event of an accident, please follow the below steps to ensure everyone is safe and the accident is documented properly.
- Make sure everyone is moved to a safe location.
- Call for emergency help if needed.
- If another vehicle or personal property was involved, by law you need to call the police immediately to get a police report.
- Complete the Accident Report form found in the orange envelope in the glove compartment.
- Notify eGo CarShare staff as soon as possible.