- Damage to an eGo CarShare vehicle or another party’s vehicle which is unreported by the driver and/or account holder;
- Damage caused to a vehicle when an eGo CarShare driver fails to stop and properly report an accident (hit and run);
- Members whose account is not up to date or who have an overdue payment;
- Members permitting a non-member to drive an eGo CarShare vehicle;
- Members who falsify or provide misleading information to eGo CarShare staff investigating damage to an eGo CarShare vehicle;
- Personal injury or damage to property;
- Third party liability;
- Dishonest, fraudulent or criminal acts;
- Damage by improper fueling or tampering with engine parts;
- Damage that occurs prior to enrolling in the Program;
- Intentional damage to a vehicle by the member;
- Damage which occurs while driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal substances;
- Any violation of the Member Handbook.
What does the Damage Fee Waiver Program not cover?