Did You Know?
- We changed our rates effective February 1st, 2014.
- The cost of day trips are now more affordable! We unbundled our mileage from our day rates so you only pay for what you use. This makes day trips up to 25% cheaper.
- We relaxed our cancellation policy! See below for more information.
- The sharing part of carsharing is important. For some circumstances we increased our late fees to be on par with industry standards to help encourage our members to return cars on time.
- We have not changed our rates in the past 4 years!
- eGo CarShare is a nonprofit organization that is dedicated to providing carshare to everyone in the Metro area. Because we don’t have to answer to outside investors or shareholders, our rates are designed to cover our operational costs, and any additional funds are used to expand our program and/or are applied to our unique low-income carsharing initiatives.
For Existing Members
- Unless you let us know otherwise, you will remain on the same rate plan.
- If you want to change your rate plan, use the form at the bottom of this page.
- Existing Peace of Mind members will be charged their Annual Fee on the anniversary date of their membership, starting in March 2014. You will be notified in advance as to what month your Annual Fee will be charged.
- If you would like to cancel your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get the process started.