- Please post to your Facebook page leading up to October 20th as well as on October 20th.
- Use the photo the right. Photos increase the possibility a post will be seen.
- Please see the below Sample Facebook posts for both pre and day of voting.
Post between Now and Oct 19th
- Help eGo CarShare WIN a new Toyota MOBILITY VAN! eGoCarShare is a FINALIST in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good! Sunday, October 20th, they need your vote and your help getting out the vote to your FB friends. 2 orgs per day will win the vehicle of their choice! Set a reminder to vote today for eGo CarShare at www.100carsforgood.com.
- Toyota 100 Cars for Good is back! eGo CarShare is a FINALIST this year, which means they could WIN a Toyota Sienna MOBILITY VAN to help mobility challenged members of our community. Their voting day is Sunday, October 20th. Mark your calendars and help spread the word. Set a reminder at www.100carsforgood.com to vote for eGo CarShare.
Post on Oct 20th
October 20th is a Sunday, please consider scheduling a post in advance for early Sunday morning.
- Help eGo CarShare WIN a new Toyota MOBILITY VAN. VOTNG is TODAY only at www.100carsforgood.com! Please vote NOW and spread the word far and wide. Together we can provide more mobility options to people with mobility challenges.
- Help eGo CarShare WIN a new Toyota Mobility Van TODAY! eGo is Denver-Boulder’s local, nonprofit carshare organization serving our community since 2001. Please vote NOW and spread the word fare and wide. Together we can provide more mobility options to people with mobility options. www.100carsforgood.com.
- Vote TODAY for eGo CarShare your local, nonprofit carshare provider serving our Denver-Boulder communities since 2001. eGo needs your vote (and your neighbors and co-workers, etc) to win a Mobility Van through Toyota’s www.100carsforgood.com program. All voting happens today (10/20) and the top two nonprofits win the vehicle of their choice. Please vote and spread the word!
- Please shorten the link if needed www.100carsforgood.com.
- Please use the hash tag, #100cars – this will help increase our reach nationally.
- See the suggested Twitter posts below.
Tweets for between now and Oct 19th
- VOTE for eGo CarShare at www.100carsforgood.com to win a mobility van in Toyota #100Cars program on Oct 20th! Set a reminder today.
- Set a reminder to vote for eGo CarShare in Toyota #100cars program! www.100carsforgood.com. Help us win a Toyota Mobility Van.
Tweets for Sunday, October 20th
October 20th is a Sunday, please consider scheduling a tweet in advance for early Sunday morning and again for later in the day.
- Vote TODAY for eGo CarShare in Toyota #100cars program! www.100carsforgood.com. Help the community win a Mobility Van.
- Help eGo CarShare WIN a Toyota Mobility van in Toyota’s #100cars program. Vote Now! www.100carsforgood.com
- Cast your Toyota #100Cars vote today for eGo CarShare at www.100carsforgood.com! Help the community win a Mobility Van.
Our commitment to the sharing economy extends beyond our local partners. As a founding member of the International CarSharing Association, we support the growth of carsharing across the U.S. and around the world. Because we’re a nonprofit, we can collaborate, not compete, with other nonprofit carshare organizations and share experience to further improve our service.
eGo’s Loanation Program (Peer-to-Peer) allows community members to add their personal vehicles to the carshare fleet. In exchange, eGo takes care of maintenance and insurance and gives the members carshare credit that can be used for any car in the fleet. eGo also piloted a joint access card with Denver B-cycle that allows members to access both shared services with one card.
eGo practices what it preaches. The majority of our staff does not own cars and gets around town via active transportation. Our Denver office is located at the Alliance Center, which provides below-market rent and operational support to nonprofit organizations all focused on some aspect of sustainability policies and practices.
eGo’s fleet boasts an average fuel efficiency of 33.7 mpg, compared to the national average of only 20.3 mpg. Not only are fewer miles being driven, but the miles driven are in much more fuel-efficient vehicles, a huge win for air quality.
We also choose to keep mileage and hourly charges separate. It all comes back to our mission to reduce the impact of single occupancy car driving on the community and the environment. By keeping the mileage separate, we incentivize people to work, shop, and play as locally as possible. There is a real cost to the environment (air pollution, CO2 emissions) and community (traffic, wear and tear to roads) for every mile driven so we encourage people to consider their impact.
We exist to provide carsharing as a service, not a business. By design, we keep our margins as low as possible, and keep our members and mission at the forefront of all financial decisions.
We have $1,000,000 in liability coverage – more than double the recommended amount – and a low deductible, because we are a nonprofit! We also offer a Damage Fee Waiver Program that allows you to reduce your deductible to $0.
eGo is focused on making our community the best place to call home. One way to do that is by reducing our dependence on personal vehicles, which helps create a more walkable, bikeable, and enjoyable community.
We also strive to make our community better by partnering to provide discounted carsharing access to low-income and other groups that can benefit from carsharing. Click on the links to find out more about our Affordable Housing Multi-modal Toolkit, Casa Esperanza Pilot Program and Boulder Cooperative Housing programs.
eGo is part of our local transportation network, providing a public service designed to enhance mobility options. We support all means of transportation that have a lower environmental impact. That’s why we like to locate our cars next to B-cycle, bus, and light rail stations, and why we keep bike and bus maps in our cars. Our motto has always been, “Walk, bike, ride the bus, but when you need us, we’re here.”
We partner with our local governments, nonprofits, and businesses. Check out our partners page for more information.
As soon as you submit the online application form we’ll get the ball rolling. If you have a Colorado driver’s license, we can generally get your account set up by the end of the next business day. (Please allow a minimum of 2-3 additional business days if you have an out of state driver’s license, and possibly longer for a foreign driver’s license.) After you are approved, we will mail your fob to you.
If you would like to get your keyfob faster, you may pick it up from one of our our offices. Just let us know where and when you will pick it up at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.720.1185.