- You must have at least 2 years of licensed driving experience, so you must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are 18 – 21 years old you must have a clean driving record (something your mom would be proud to show off ).
- If you are over 21 you still need to have a very good driving history. A few minor incidents/violations will be accepted, but nothing major like a DUI.
- If you consider yourself a permanent Colorado resident then you must get a Colorado driver’s license within 30 days of establishing permanent residency. (You are responsible for following all applicable State laws.)
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident (such as a student or visiting professor) you can apply using your out of state license.
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident and have a foreign driver’s license, you must provide with us a current, official driving history record (in English).
Step 1. Am I Eligible?