Ah yes, volunteering. That civic-minded activity that puts a spring in your step and a smile on your face. Let us help you boost your “carma.” We have lots of great projects you can help with – from representing eGo CarShare at local festivals and helping keep our cars clean to interning or serving on our board. Contact us for more information about our current volunteer needs, or check back here for updates.
Many of these opportunities earn you carshare credit, contact us for more details!
- Tabling at Events – We table at a lot of local events throughout the year. Let us know if you’d like to help out and get carshare usage credit!
- Be a Member or Business Profile in the Newsletter- We are always looking for people to show off how they carshare! Member stories let people see how easy it can be to us carshare and helps create a connected community.
- Car Captains – Do you like to wash cars? Are you interested in helping us keep our fleet sparkling? If so, we are currently looking for Car Captains in Boulder and Denver. Please e-mail email@example.com with your interest and let us know if there is a specific eGo CarShare vehicle you would like to help with.
- Neighborhood eGo Liaisons – We’ll send you a bunch of our brochures for you to distribute to local businesses (cafes, book stores, organic grocers, etc.) throughout your neighborhood.
- Be a Spokesperson for eGo – Do you think carsharing is great? Occasionally we need members to talk to media representatives who are looking to learn more about carsharing or eGo.
- Interning – Are you someone who want to gain experience with an exciting social enterprise nonprofit? Contact us and let’s talk about how you can put your skills to work! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest and resume.
Please let us know if there are upcoming events that eGo CarShare should be a part of!