As a student, you have more to worry about than where to park your car – like getting to class, studying, or landing that internship. Luckily Naropa University makes it easy for you to leave your car behind with eGo CarShare locations right on campus. eGo CarShare is a local nonprofit carshare organization that lets you focus your attention on school without the hassles of car ownership like car payments, insurance, maintenance, parking fees, or even gas. As a member you have access to the eGo vehicles located on the Naropa Campus as well as our complete fleet of vehicles throughout Boulder and Denver.
Students save $$$ by using promo code StudentWeb2016- apply with the promo code and your .edu email and save $10 on your application as well as getting to try out our lower rate Free Wheelin’ plan for 3 months with NO monthly fee! We hope you’ll see how easy and affordable carshare can be for you
Carsharing is a more sustainable option of transport that has a well documented positive impact on public transportation, biking, walking, and reducing the number of personally owned vehicles. There are numerous studies by other round trip carsharing organizations, academics, and consultants documenting that every round trip carshare vehicle replaces 9-13 personal vehicles.
Whether you want to drive a hybrid or EV, get away in an all-wheel-drive vehicle or need a pickup truck to move, eGo has an affordable option for you!
Naropa Campus Locations
- You must have at least 2 years of licensed driving experience, so you must be at least 18 years old.
- If you’re 18 – 21 years old you must have a clean driving record (something your mom would be proud to show off ).
- If you are over 21 you still need to have a very good driving record. A few minor incidents/violations will be accepted, but nothing major like a DUI.
- If you consider yourself a permanent Colorado resident then you must get a Colorado driver’s license within 30 days of establishing permanent residency. (You are responsible for following all applicable State laws)
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident (such as a student or visiting professor) you can apply using your out of state license.
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident and have a foreign driver’s license, you must provide with us a current, official driving history record (in English).
Naropa Departmental Accounts
None at this time. Contact us to create one for your department: 303.720.1185 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Updated August 2013)
Help Spread the Word!
Tell your friends, classmates, professors, and anyone else who could benefit from eGo CarShare! For each referral who lists your name, you receive $10 in driving credit!
eGo partnered with Naropa University to bring carsharing to campus in the Spring of 2008.