Ready to Accelerate Your Freedom? Just fill out the appropriate application below:
- You must have at least 2 years of licensed driving experience, so you must be at least 18 years old.
- If you are 18 – 21 years old you must have a clean driving record (something your mom would be proud to show off ).
- If you are over 21 you still need to have a very good driving history. A few minor incidents/violations will be accepted, but nothing major like a DUI.
- If you consider yourself a permanent Colorado resident then you must get a Colorado driver’s license within 30 days of establishing permanent residency. (You are responsible for following all applicable State laws.)
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident (such as a student or visiting professor) you can apply using your out of state license.
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident and have a foreign driver’s license, you must provide with us a current, official driving history record (in English).
If you would like to get your keyfob faster, you may pick it up from one of our our offices. Just let us know where and when you will pick it up at email@example.com or 303.720.1185.
In a RUSH?
We’ll put your application at the front of the line! Apply above, complete the short Online Orientation, and call us to let us know you’re in a hurry. The fee for quick processing is $50 (vs. our regular $25 application fee) which means we rush your application through our process, usually completing it on the same business day. (Time may vary if you have a non-Colorado drivers license or are an international driver.)
Please note the $50 rush application fee is non-refundable