Full Time – Boulder and Denver, Colorado
March 10, 2015
eGo CarShare is immediately seeking a passionate Marketing Manager to join our small nonprofit team. This position will split their time between our Boulder and Denver office. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the organization’s marketing, communications and partner relations initiatives including promoting brand awareness, program understanding, competitive positioning, building market share, creating effective internal and external communications and building upon existing and new partnerships in both Boulder and Denver.
• Plan and implement key marketing objectives and dissemination of core messaging. Work with external marketing advisor for support in implementing current Marketing and Communications plan.
• Lead member communications program. Write and edit copy for website, publications and press releases, including monthly e-newsletter.
• Manage partner program to foster and grow eGo CarShare partnerships.
• Manage eGo’s online program including website and Google Analytics. Manage and expand Google AdWords and AdWords Express. Manage social media platforms.
• Coordinate and/or produce all graphic design needs.
• Coordinate all internal and external events, including tabling and volunteer management.
• Oversee sponsorship program with assistance from the Executive Director.
• Manage marketing processes including editorial calendar, marketing databases, internal/team communications and program evaluation/measurement.
• Provide member support over the phone – including occasional after hours and weekend on call shifts.
• Nurture an environment of fun, creativity, and sharing.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned and needed.
• Experience in nonprofit marketing, volunteer management, event coordination and outreach.
• Strong project, organization, and time management skills.
• Partner and relationship management experience with the ability and desire to interact with members, co-workers, board members, partners, and general public with professional maturity and courtesy.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress.
• Ability to create and execute an effective social media plan.
• Proficiency in Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
• Experience making difficult business decisions backed up by data analysis and well thought-out reasoning.
• Comfortable working in a small, dynamic, often fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Excellent team player – always willing to help out with any task at hand with a positive attitude.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel; eagerness to learn new software applications.
• Knowledge of Transportation Demand Management (TDM) practices.
• Demonstrated graphic design skills.
• Knowledge of local marketing opportunities.
• Incorporates sustainability practices into daily lifestyle.
• Passionate about eGo CarShare’s mission to provide and promote alternatives to individual car ownership, thereby reducing the environmental and social impacts associated with motor vehicle use.
• Desire to grow in the position and take on additional responsibilities as time allows.
Compensation & Benefits
• $27,000/year, additional compensation for on-call shifts
• Free eGo CarShare membership and discounted usage fees
• Employer-paid RTD Eco Pass bus pass
• $220/month toward health insurance
• Paid vacation, sick time, holidays
• Employer matched retirement plan
• $250/year for professional development
eGo CarShare is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on sex, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or anything else.
The position is open immediately, until filled. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include both the job title and your full name in the subject line. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
About eGo CarShare
eGo CarShare is a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit carsharing organization serving the Denver-Boulder metro area. eGo CarShare is a local, affordable, sustainable, and innovative organization, committed to serving and improving our community. Our mission is to provide and promote alternatives to individual car ownership, thereby reducing the environmental and social impacts associated with motor vehicle use. Every car in our fleet replaces 9-13 privately owned vehicles. In 2014, eGo CarShare was recognized by Colorado Biz with the Inaugural Green Colorado Award. Visit our website at carshare.org for more information about our organization.