- HOW IT WORKS
- CARS & LOCATIONS
- RATES & PLANS
- JOIN NOW
- GET INVOLVED
Home › Auraria Higher Education Center
Auraria Higher Education Center
eGo is excited to partner with the Auraria Higher Education Center for the Fall 2012 semester. Leave your worries and car at home this semester, bike or take RTD to campus, and then use one of eGo's vehicles for shopping errands, appointments or interviews during your school day! eGo CarShare is a local nonprofit carshare organization that lets you focus your attention on school without the hassle of driving in traffic to campus, parking fees or even gas. As a member you have access to the eGo vehicle located on the AHEC campus as well as our complete fleet of vehicles throughout Denver and Boulder. We have many locations throughout downtown, close to campus, and we also have a truck in Uptown for your moving and hauling needs.
Auraria Campus eGo Location
- V #211 - Auraria Campus - Holly parking lot
Additional Downtown Denver eGo CarShare locations
- V #205 - Market Street Station (16th & Market)
- V #210 - Alliance Center (15th & Wynkoop)
- V #202 - 17th St Plaza (18th & Lawrence)
- V #207 - 1600 Glenarm (16th & Glenarm)
- V #215 - REI (15th & Platte) *equipped with bike/ski racks
- Map of All eGo CarShare locations
- You must have at least 2 years of licensed driving experience, so you must be at least 18 years old.
- If you’re 18 – 21 years old you must have a clean driving record.
- Need a credit or debit card (or a parent who will let you use theirs).
- If you are a temporary Colorado resident (such as a student or visiting professor) you can apply using your out of state license
- Individual Application- Use this form if you just want to create a personal account (most common).
- Organizational Application - If you are a department administrator, use this form to create a Departmental Account.
- Dual-Driver Application - Use this form if you are part of a campus group* that is partnering with eGo CarShare, and you want to create a dual account. This will get you set up with both a work account and FREE personal account.
- Associate Driver Application - Use this form if you just want to get added to an existing group/departmental account. Enter your group’s name in the “Member Name” field.
**Promo: Sign up by March 1st and receive $25 in carshare credit and join for only $10! Promo Code: AurariaFreeRide2013
Check out our Auraria Flyer