We hope you are enjoying our new system, particularly the enhanced mobile web site. If you haven’t already done so, we encourage you to review the various software tutorials we have posted recently on our blog.
Please familiarize yourself with the new billing process by logging into your account.
Once you are logged in, please click this link to see your current “Account Statement” to view current activity in August. You may also click this link to see invoices from July 2016
We use a new real-time-billing (RTB) system to calculate the charges on your statement:
- The full cost of each trip (including actual mileage plus any additional fees and credits) should be charged to your payment card on file about 2-5 days after the end of each reservation.
- You can see the costs associated with each trip and the date of individual payment charges during the current month in the Account Statement screen.
- Toward the top of the Account Statement screen is an amount listed as “Processed Transactions Amount.” This represents the cost of all your recent trips for which we have received (‘processed’) billing data from your vehicle booking. Anytime this amount is more than $1 you can expect this amount to be charged to your card the next day.
- Occasionally you will see that some of your trip charges will be bundled together, as we don’t always get usage data needed for billing back from each car every day.
If you were charged for multiple trips on July 28th or August 8th:
- It took us a few days to get everything set-up in our new system and to transfer over all the account data from our old system, hence we couldn’t process most automated charges between 7/21-7/27, so they were processed on 7/28.
- There was another batch of trip charges from 7/29-8/7 that got bundled together and processed on 8/8.
- Going forward trip charges should be processed on a near daily basis, but occasionally you will see that some of your trip charges will be bundled together since we don’t always get usage data back from each car every day.
The last several weeks were very busy for us and our small staff worked long hours to make operations go as smoothly as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience during this big transition.